Still going with the Emily Carr paintings. They are so lovely.
1) The Sketch-A-Thon will run until the 14th of June. If you absolutely want a commission from me and can’t pay me until the 30th or something, mail me and we can work something out.
2) I have mailed off the first batch of pdf comics for every donator. I have just noticed that paypal didn’t send me emails for a handful of donators that have come in so it seems I have missed a few of you. I’ll be sending those off shortly once I see who I have and haven’t mailed to. Mail me if you’ve donated and haven’t received them within 12 hours.
Donate for original art. Keep ALM going.
* Each and every donation: The new diary strip (Attention: spoilers! So let me know if you don’t want this) and the mini comic pdf Sex and the Suburbs (These will be emailed to you, make sure your email address is included in your paypal donation form)
* $25+ dollars: A6 hand-inked sketch b&w or simply coloured with Protip markers.
* $50+ dollars: A6 hand-inked, hand-painted watercolour.
* $100+ dollars: A5 hand-inked, hand-painted watercolour.
The highest donor will, on top of their sketch/painting, receive:
* An original hand-inked/painted page from the comic (available comics can be seen in the store)
* The original journal comic done for this Sketch-A-Thon (4 pages, hand inked and coloured) Includes spoilers!
* A signed original copy of the minicomic Sex and the Suburbs (nsfw). There are only 10 left and I’m keeping all but one.
Please, please, please be sure to include in the form what you would like a sketch of.
Since this sort of thing tends to take time you will be mailed an order number and you can check your order status here.
Here’s some examples of work done for the previous Sketch-A-Thon.